Junior Cloud Engineer (m/f/x)
Which tasks are waiting for you?
- Delivering architecture implementations in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Automation of deployment processes and continuous integration
- Design and develop cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms and serverless architectures
- Learn and use state of the art cloud technologies
- Development of data pipelines using cloud services
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor/Master degree in Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or in similar qualifications
- Programming/Scripting: Python, Java, Bash
- Basic knowledge of public cloud services (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- DevOps culture, basic knowledge about CI / CD and tools (Git, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- High willingness to travel
- German (C1), English (fluent): in writing and speaking
- Good to have:
- Monitoring and logging concepts, ELK stack
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Ansible)
- Infrastructure-as-code technologies (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with container technologies, light virtualization and serverless technologies
What can we offer you?
- Start-up culture
- Top-class team of data scientists, data engineers and information management specialists in a pleasant working environment
- Management 3.0 and Agile Organisation
- Modern and central office in Munich
- Continuous learning and training with at least 10 training days every year
- The chance to take responsibility from early onwards
- Newest equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy etc.)
- Regular team events and celebrations like Summer Party, Octoberfest, and Christmas Party
- Knowledge about new and interesting projects in the world of big data
- Performance- and market-based payment
- 30 days vacation
- We will help with your relocation to Munich
- Three ‘Social Days’ a year – it is important for us to give back to the community
- Urban Sports Club Membership
Please send all relevant documents (i.e. CV, motivation letter, academic degrees, and work references) and your earliest possible starting date via our form.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to get to know you!