Principal Data Scientist (m/f/x)
Which tasks are waiting for you?
- Interpretation and analysis of large amounts of data and business processes
- Development of predictive modelling, machine learning models, and algorithms based on various data
- Data visualisation
- Working with Data Pipelines in order to improve the quality of the data, as well as to increase statistical accuracy for Business Insight
- Close cooperation with decision makers, both internally and alongside our customers
- Analytical thinking regarding internal process optimizations
- Support of Data Science strategy for Data Insights
What do we expect from you?
- Four to seven years of experience in the area of Data Science
- Preferably experience with Big Data technologies such as Apache Spark, Hive, or Impala
- Strong skills in managing databases
- Identification, analysis and interpretation of trends and patterns in complex data sets
- Excellent programming skills (e.g. Python, R)
- Development of machine learning models, and ideally practical experience with machine learning pipelines
- Statistical knowledge as well as competency with statistics programs (e.g. SAS and Graph)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Business Informatics, or similar qualifications
- German (C1), English (fluent): in writing and speaking
- Willingness to travel up to 100%
- Network in Data Science area is a plus
What can we offer you?
- Start-up culture
- Top-class team of data scientists, data engineers and information management specialists in a pleasant working environment
- Management 3.0 and Agile Organisation
- Modern and central office in Munich
- Continuous learning and training with at least 10 training days every year
- The chance to take responsibility from early onwards
- Newest equipment of your choice (MacBook, IPhone, Samsung Galaxy etc.)
- Regular team events and celebrations like Summer Party, Octoberfest, and Christmas Party
- Knowledge about new and interesting projects in the world of big data
- Performance- and market-based payment
- 30 days vacation
- Assistance to ease your relocation to Munich
- Three ‘Social Days’ a year – it is important for us to give back to the community
- Urban Sports Club Membership
Please send all relevant documents (i.e. CV, motivation letter, academic degrees, and work references) and your earliest possible starting date via our form.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to get to know you!