Senior Ab Initio Expert (m/f/x)
Which tasks are waiting for you?
- Working on Ab Initio projects in various industries
- Understanding client’s requirements
- Analyse data sets and data models
- Test graphs/plans
- Solve data gathering issues
- Troubleshoot jobs and fix failures
- Design efficient and reusable ETL solutions
- Review code
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor/Master degree in Physics, Computer Science Mathematics, Information Management or in similar qualifications
- Minimum five years of experience with Ab Initio
- German (C1), English (fluent): in writing and speaking
- Development experience with Ab Initio components such as Partition by Key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Lookup, Rollup, Scan, join etc.
- Familiarity and practical experience with fundamental Ab Initio concepts: parallelism, parametrization, metaprogramming, continuous flows, projects / sandboxes, code promotion, etc.
- Good knowledge in using UNIX scripts and SQLs
- Experience of ETL/ELT and Data-Warehouse Systems (DWHs)
- Experienced in designing, developing and delivering data integration/data extraction solutions
- Ability to design generic/reusable solutions
- Willingness to support others
- High willingness to travel
What can we offer you?
- Start-up culture
- Top-class team of data scientists, data engineers and information management specialists in a pleasant working environment
- Management 3.0 and Agile Organisation
- Modern and central office in Munich
- Continuous learning and training with at least 10 training days every year
- The chance to take responsibility from early onwards
- Newest equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy etc.)
- Regular team events and celebrations including a Summer Party, Octoberfest, Christmas Party, monthly dinners, and Data Talks
- 30 days vacation
- Performance and market competitive salary
- Knowledge about new and interesting projects in the world of big data
- We will help with your relocation to Munich
- Three ‘Social Days’ a year – it is important for us to give back to the community
- Urban Sports Club Membership
Please send all relevant documents (i.e. CV, motivation letter, academic degrees, and work references) and your earliest possible starting date via our form.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to get to know you!