Junior Ab Initio Expert (m/f/x)
Which tasks are waiting for you?
- Working on Ab Initio projects in various industries
- Transfer business requirements into technical contexts
- Analyse data sets and data models
- Database, ETL, Application or Web Service development
- Test graphs/plans
- Solve data gathering issues
- Troubleshoot jobs and fix failures
- Create ETL tracks
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor/Master degree in Physics, Computer Science Mathematics, Information Management or in similar qualifications
- Good programming skills and familiarity with at least one programming language
- High willingness to travel
- German (C1), English (fluent): in writing and speaking
- Genuine interest in data
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Problem-solving skills
- Ideas and willingness to solve things yourself
- Good to have:
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT and Data-Warehouse Systems (DWHs)
- Distributed data processing systems and universal databases
What can we offer you?
- Start-up culture
- Top-class team of data scientists, data engineers and information management specialists in a pleasant working environment
- Management 3.0 and Agile Organisation
- Modern and central office in Munich
- Continuous learning and training with at least 10 training days every year
- The chance to take responsibility from early onwards
- Newest equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy etc.)
- Regular team events and celebrations including a Summer Party, Octoberfest, Christmas Party, monthly dinners, and Data Talks
- 30 days vacation
- Performance and market competitive salary
- Knowledge about new and interesting projects in the world of big data
- We will help with your relocation to Munich
- Three ‘Social Days’ a year – it is important for us to give back to the community
- Urban Sports Club Membership
Please send all relevant documents (i.e. CV, motivation letter, academic degrees, and work references) and your earliest possible starting datevia our form.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to get to know you!
This position is open from 01/01/2020.