Junior Ab Initio Expert (m/f/x)
Which tasks are waiting for you?
- Working on Ab Initio projects in various industries
- Transfer business requirements into technical contexts
- Analyse data sets and data models
- Database, ETL, Application or Web Service development
- Test graphs/plans
- Solve data gathering issues
- Troubleshoot jobs and fix failures
- Create ETL tracks
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor/Master degree in Physics, Computer Science Mathematics, Information Management or in similar qualifications
- Good programming skills and familiarity with at least one programming language
- High willingness to travel
- German (C1), English (fluent): in writing and speaking
- Genuine interest in data
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Problem-solving skills
- Ideas and willingness to solve things yourself
- Good to have:
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT and Data-Warehouse Systems (DWHs)
- Distributed data processing systems and universal databases
What can we offer you?
- Start-up culture
- Top-class team of data scientists, data engineers and information management specialists in a pleasant working environment
- Management 3.0 and Agile Organisation
- Modern and central office in Munich
- Continuous learning and training with at least 10 training days every year
- The chance to take responsibility from early onwards
- Newest equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy etc.)
- Regular team events and celebrations including a Summer Party, Octoberfest, Christmas Party, monthly dinners, and Data Talks
- 30 days vacation
- Performance and market competitive salary
- Knowledge about new and interesting projects in the world of big data
- We will help with your relocation to Munich
- Three ‘Social Days’ a year – it is important for us to give back to the community
- Urban Sports Club Membership
Please send all relevant documents (i.e. CV, motivation letter, academic degrees, and work references) and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to get to know you!
This position is open from 01/01/2020.