Junior Big Data Engineer (m/f/x)
Which tasks are waiting for you?
- Database, ETL, Application or Web Service development
- Data modelling, Data Warehousing and DataVault
- Parallel, Batch and Stream processing
- Working with data, algorithms and numbers
- Software development
- Design and develop real-time data driven solutions
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Information Management or in similar qualifications
- Willingness to travel
- German (B1/B2), English (fluent): in writing and speaking
- Good to have:
- Experience of ETL/ELT and Data-Warehouse Systems (DWHs)
- Distributed data processing systems and databases
- Knowledge/experience with Hadoop, Kafka, AWS
What can we offer you?
- Start-up culture
- Top-class team of data scientists, data engineers and information management specialists in a pleasant working environment
- Management 3.0 and Agile Organisation
- Modern and central office in Munich
- Continuous learning and training with at least 10 training days every year
- The chance to take responsibility from early onwards
- Newest equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy etc.)
- Regular team events and celebrations including a Summer Party, Octoberfest, Christmas Party, monthly dinners, and Data Talks
- 30 days vacation
- Performance and market competitive salary
- Knowledge about new and interesting projects in the world of big data
- We will help with your relocation to Munich
- Three ‘Social Days’ a year – it is important for us to give back to the community
- Urban Sports Club Membership
Please send all relevant documents (i.e. CV, motivation letter, academic degrees, and work references) and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to get to know you!