Senior Ab Initio Expert (m/f/x)
Which tasks are waiting for you?
- Working on Ab Initio projects in various industries
- Understanding client’s requirements
- Analyse data sets and data models
- Test graphs/plans
- Solve data gathering issues
- Troubleshoot jobs and fix failures
- Design efficient and reusable ETL solutions
- Review code
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor/Master degree in Physics, Computer Science Mathematics, Information Management or in similar qualifications
- Minimum five years of experience with Ab Initio
- German (B2), English (fluent): in writing and speaking
- Development experience with Ab Initio components such as Partition by Key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Lookup, Rollup, Scan, join etc.
- Familiarity and practical experience with fundamental Ab Initio concepts: parallelism, parametrization, metaprogramming, continuous flows, projects / sandboxes, code promotion, etc.
- Good knowledge in using UNIX scripts and SQLs
- Experience of ETL/ELT and Data-Warehouse Systems (DWHs)
- Experienced in designing, developing and delivering data integration/data extraction solutions
- Ability to design generic/reusable solutions
- Willingness to support others
- Willingness to travel
What can we offer you?
- Start-up culture
- Top-class team of data scientists, data engineers and information management specialists in a pleasant working environment
- Management 3.0 and Agile Organisation
- Modern and central office in Munich
- Continuous learning and training with at least 10 training days every year
- The chance to take responsibility from early onwards
- Newest equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy etc.)
- Regular team events and celebrations including a Summer Party, Octoberfest, Christmas Party, monthly dinners, and Data Talks
- 30 days vacation
- Performance and market competitive salary
- Knowledge about new and interesting projects in the world of big data
- We will help with your relocation to Munich
- Three ‘Social Days’ a year – it is important for us to give back to the community
- Urban Sports Club Membership
Please send all relevant documents (i.e. CV, motivation letter, academic degrees, and work references) and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to get to know you!