Senior Cloud Engineer (m/f/x)
Which tasks are waiting for you?
- Independent and result-oriented solutions of problems
- Design and deliver architecture implementations in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Automation of deployment processes and continuous integration
- Design and develop cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms and serverless architectures
- Hybrid deployments with high availability, fault tolerance and disaster recovery plans in place
- Learn and use state of the art cloud technologies
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum of five years of experience with Cloud Computing/Infrastructure
- Bachelor/Master degree in Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or in similar qualifications
- Programming/Scripting: Python, Java, Bash
- Knowledge of public cloud services (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- DevOps culture, knowledge about CI / CD and tools (Git, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Monitoring and logging concepts, ELK stack
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Ansible) and Infrastructure-as-code technologies (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Serverless technologies and event driven architecture
- High willingness to travel
- German (C1), English (fluent): in writing and speaking
- Good to have:
- Container technologies and light virtualization
- Knowledge of Openstack and Kubernetes
- Spark/Hadoop Framework and Kafka streams
What can we offer you?
- Start-up culture
- Top-class team of data scientists, data engineers and information management specialists in a pleasant working environment
- Management 3.0 and Agile Organisation
- Modern and central office in Munich
- Continuous learning and training with at least 10 training days every year
- The chance to take responsibility from early onwards
- Newest equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy etc.)
- Regular team events and celebrations like Summer Party, Octoberfest, and Christmas Party
- Knowledge about new and interesting projects in the world of big data
- Performance- and market-based payment
- 30 days vacation
- We will help with your relocation to Munich
- Three ‘Social Days’ a year – it is important for us to give back to the community
- Urban Sports Club Membership
Please send all relevant documents (i.e. CV, motivation letter, academic degrees, and work references) and your earliest possible starting date via our form.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to get to know you!
This position is open from 01/01/2020.