“Data is the new oil. It’s valuable, but if unrefined it cannot really be used."
Become more data-driven by making use of the data you already have. Over and over again we hear people say: “Data helps you to make better decisions, improve your processes, and (most importantly) to create completely new business models and products.” Your data strategy guides you towards maximizing your data’s value, and helps you to define your company’s individual roadmap, with the ultimate goal of becoming a data-driven organisation.
Why look for Data Science
& AI solutions?
- Search for contrived problems fit to pre-existing technologies – to justify an investment
- Bring available data to the platform and announce readiness for use cases
- “Me too” – pick from (external) use cases catalogues, as if from a menu
- Start Proof of Concepts – without planning for an operational roll-out
- Clarifying the business case from the beginning will reduce the risk of wasting time and money
- Integrating data step-by-step based on business needs
- You are different, so your ambitions should be tailored to your uniqueness
- Business impact only comes from real operational processes
Together we develop YOUR strategy step by step.
Data Strategy Workshop (Get started)
With our Data Strategy Workshops we support organisations in getting started with their data initiatives. We will enable you to identify data use cases with real business value and gain clarity about potential knowledge gaps.
- Our objective is to understand your ambitions, challenges and your ecosystem
- Free of charge expert discussions
- Get an understanding of your company vision, strategy and objectives
- Clarifying all agreed on projects with organisation and stakeholders
- Understanding objectives, gathering relevant data use cases, and prioritising based on value/complexity
- Creative exercises to identify use cases
- Assess use cases regarding their value, effort, and risk
- Get ready to start based on your resources and capabilities
- In alignment with time, budget and risks
- Define timeline for use cases
- Alignment with technology, operational and organisational needs
- Select PoCs to ensure feasibility
Execution Data Strategy (6-12 months)
The Data Strategy Execution Support we offer focuses on bringing your ambitions to life. Over a period of 6 to 12 months we guide you through your roadmap of Proof of Concepts (PoCs), creating required capabilities in Data Management and Governance, and building up the technical infrastructure and integration pipelines. We constantly review and update your roadmap together – as the world of data changes so quickly, agility is our guiding principle here.
We support your data projects from idea to production.
Value is only created by turning initiatives into concrete actions. Towards this goal, we assist by providing a strong technical background, as well as extensive corporate experience. We are ready to help you from start to finish.