“Data is the new oil. It’s valuable, but if unrefined it cannot really be used."
Become more data-driven by making use of the data you already have. Over and over again we hear people say: “Data helps you to make better decisions, improve your processes, and (most importantly) to create completely new business models and products.” Your data strategy guides you towards maximizing your data’s value, and helps you to define your company’s individual roadmap, with the ultimate goal of becoming a data-driven organization.
How to choose promising
Data Science & AI challenges?
- Solution before understanding the problem - search for contrived problems fit to pre-existing technologies – to justify an investment
- Get prepared for everything - bring all sort of available data to a platform and announce readiness for use cases
- Picking from (external) AI use case catalogues, as if from a menu
- Sandbox approach - Start Proof of Concepts without planning for an operational roll-out
- Clarifying the business case upfront will reduce the risk of wasting time and money
- Starting with low hanging fruits and integrating data step-by-step based on business needs will build trust early on
- You are different, so your ambitions should be tailored to your uniqueness and heavily backed up by business
- Business impact only comes from real operational processes
Together we develop YOUR strategy step by step.
Data Strategy Workshop (Get started)
With our Data Strategy Workshops, we support organizations in getting started with their data initiatives. We will enable you to identify data use cases with real business value and gain clarity about potential knowledge gaps.
- Understanding the ecosystem, processes and challenges
- Assessing your company’s vision, strategy and objectives
- Learning about ongoing initiatives
- Creative exercises to identify use cases, based on your objectives and available data
- Assessing use cases regarding their value, effort, and risk
- Get ready to start based on your resources and capabilities
- Create a backlog of usecases in alignment with time, budget and risks
- Start with quick wins
Execution Data Strategy (6-12 months)
The Data Strategy Execution Support we offer focuses on bringing your ambitions to life. Over a period of 6 to 12 months we guide you through your roadmap of Proof of Concepts (PoCs), creating required capabilities in Data Management and Governance, and building up the technical infrastructure and integration pipelines. We constantly review and update your roadmap together – as the world of data changes so quickly, agility is our guiding principle here.
We support your data projects from idea to production.
Value is only created by turning initiatives into concrete actions. Towards this goal, we assist by providing a strong technical background, as well as extensive corporate experience. We are ready to help you from start to finish.